Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Macey has been so excited and looking forward to starting Preschool. She is definitely our little social bug. As soon as we got to preschool she said, "I'll just go in by myself Mom." I told her I needed to go in with her for her first day, though I'm quite sure she would have been just fine all by herself. As soon as we got inside and I snapped a couple of pictures she was already saying, "See ya Mom." As I walked out to my car I have to admit I was getting teary. Well 2 1/2 hours later when I picked her up, she came running to the car and said, "Mommy, mommy! I have homework!" I couldn't help but laugh. I can't believe how quick she is growing up but we are having so much fun watching her learn and grow.


When I told her I wanted to take a picture, this is how she posed. Such a little diva!


Showing off Tinkerbell.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Can you believe our girls are in preschool. Its freakin me out! She is so cute, its been way too long since we have last seen each other!

Weir Family said...

Angie, your little family is way too cute!!! I love your family picture, where and who took it? I can't believe you already have 1 in school, man time flies. We finally moved back to UT and I would love to get together sometime.

Kelli said...

Love the new family picture addition. I am glad Macey loves preschool. How could she not, she is so mature for her little age...