Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Macey!

Our baby girl is 3! Wow!...How time flies. We are so lucky to have this sweet, spunky, beautiful little girl in our lives. She has brought us more joy than we ever thought possible. Happy Birthday!! We love you Macey!!!

The Birthday Princess!!!


Kate and Porter with Grandpa Chad

Grandma Cindy & Macey


I have decided I am going to just buy a cake next year. I spent the whole day on Macey's cake instead of spending time with her on her birthday. Needless to say she watched way too much t.v. while I was trying to be a "good" mom by making her a special cake.



She was spoiled with fun toys, games and clothes.



Great Grandma & Grandpa Jones


Grandpa & Grandma LaRose


Cousins




1 comment:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

ADORABLE ANG!!!! She is getting more beautiful every day....just like her mamma. I hear ya on the homemade cake thing. I will be buying in the future as well. Plus..i loved your cake....that is the same cake I made for Londyn...and yes...it takes way too long ;)