Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!


Today we celebrate 4 years of being married! Ty, I just want to let you know how much I love you. I am so thankful that you chose me to be your wife... I can't imagine my life without you. You are truly my best friend. You are such an amazing husband and father. Macey and Porter are so lucky to have a daddy like you! Thank you for all that you do to provide and take care of us. These 4 years have been so great with you by my side. Here's to many more! I love you babe!

4 comments:

geislers said...

Hey congrats!! Its our anniversay too! I forgot you got married on the same day!!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember being at your reception. You were a beautiful bride. Congrats!

Kelli said...

Hope you had a great Anniversary! We are so glad you are a part of our family, like the sister I never had. Thanks for all the fun times!

Chad and Cindy said...

We're glad you joined our family too. We have so much fun when we are all together. Happy Anniversary! Love you much.