Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Some Random Pictures

Just enjoying a little snack of prunes... yummy!

I think Miss Macey likes the Bumbo more than Porter.


He looks so big!

This is how I find Macey almost every morning. She can't seem to stay in her bed.

...and sometimes she's under her bed.


Two little buddies! They seriously LOVE eachother. It is so cute how excited he gets when Macey talks to him.


Macey was so excited to play in the snow.
Tyler was home to play for the day and decided to build a fort. It was such nice day and was actually really warm outside which is why Tyler doesn't have a coat on.





The finished product! Good job Dad!



Macey's cousins came over to play in the snow.













6 comments:

Miles and Chelsea said...

you have very cute kids!! The picture with macey sleeping under the bed is so funny!!

Amy said...

That is a seriously awesome snow fort. And i love tylers short sleeve shirt with gloves... very hot!

Kelli said...

I love all of those pictures, I have been waiting for a new post. I can't believe Macey and her sleeping habits. It does not surprise me that Tyler made that snow fort, still a little boy at heart. We need to get together again.

Chad and Cindy said...

Little Porter cracks me up. He is always ready with a smile, prunes or not! You do have your hands full with that little Macey Marie. I love the pictures--all in a day's work, yup!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

How freaking adorable are your kids....they are so cute I can't even stand it.It is crazy to think not that long ago you, me, and Amy were all kid free and now we have little families. Could life get any better? That snow fort is sweet. Let's get together soon. I am dying to see you and the kids:)

Casha said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend! It had been forever. Of course i forgot your email, so email me at stowersfamily@yahoo & i'll send you an invite. You're kids are so stinkin cute!