Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas at the Jones'

Christmas was so much fun this year! Macey had a blast opening her gifts. She probably would have been content with just one. She didn't like that we kept taking away the present she just opened so that she could open more. She just wanted to play. How great it is to be a kid!!!



Porter and Macey sporting the new jammies on Christmas Eve

Christmas morning


Tearing it up!!!


Buddy is trying out the new BUMBO!



Macey pushing her new stroller wearing her new heels






8 comments:

Heidi said...

Your family is so cute! I love Macey's hair, it's probably a good thing I don't have girls.

Kelli said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Porter is getting and that huge smile in the pj picture. It was good to see your pictures of Christmas, since we didn't get to see you guys. Too bad, but looks like you had a great day!!

Jessica said...

Angie- Your family is so beautiful. I am so glad that you are doing so well. I sure miss you guys.

Unknown said...

These pictures are soo cute!! I love them!! Porter has the cutest smile! It feels like its been forever since I have talked to you! Hope you are having a great new year

Amy said...

Holy Cow your kids are so big! I totally agree with the play date idea. You say when and I will be there!

Jodi B. said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Your Christmas pics are darling and Macey is such a cute mini Angie. Porter is a cutie pie too!

BKC said...

Fun! I can't believe how big Porter is getting. Cutie kiddos you've got there :)

Kyle and Ashlee said...

How fun....To me there is nothing greater than holidays with kids. I just love watching how excited they get about everything. You are so adorable Ang....we need to play soon. It has been WAY too long. I haven't even snuggled with Porter yet. Hope you guys are doing good.